Are you ready to take the next step and schedule an assessment with one of our fitness professionals?
Please read over the questions below and if you answered NO to all the questions then give us a call to scheduled your assessment. If you answered YES to any of the questions, please notify your physician for your exercise recommendations.
- Do you have heart issues?
- Do you suffer from chest pains?
- Do you faint or get light headed easily?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Do you suffer from bone or joint problems?
- Do you have back issues that require doctors care?
- Do you have any issues not mentioned above why you shouldn’t be participating in an exercise program?
- Are you over 60 and under a doctors supervision?
Option 1 – New Client Fitness Assessment
This assessment is required for all new clients looking to start any fitness program with LifeFit PTS. Our 60 minute assessment starts with a short interview about your fitness goals, health history questionnaire, body composition analysis, a functional movement screen, dynamic warm-up, and workout.
Option 2 – Comprehensive Fall Risk Balance Assessment
This assessment is essential for all mature adults over 60 years old and those who may be at a higher risk of falling. This assessment will last approximately 60 minutes and includes a short interview about wellness goals, health history questionnaire, body composition analysis, modified functional movement screen, balance and fall risk assessments, dynamic warm-up, and workout.
Call us or fill in the form below to discuss if LifeFit is a good fit for you and you for us. We are passionate about helping people safely reach their goals and we look forward to meeting with you!